My New KM Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkeith

Well, I received my new KM Baja on Thursday. I charged the battery and checked it over from front to back. Everything was nice and tight with thread lock where it belonged. The only issue was the rear sway bar contacting the axle boots which was an easy fix. I broke the engine in today and then proceeded to "Drive It Like I Stole It". I love this thing. It runs great and seems very well built. I did my research before purchasing and I couldn't be happier with the service from Dan or the Baja :D!!

Thanks for the info. This forum was very helpful when researching these things. That's how I knew to check the rear sway bar clearance.

i have had know problems u learn alot. i started racing mine at a old speedway bike track thats when i learned a lot more of wht to watch out for5bd8edb3258b43b8e4b5f69a07806048.jpg this is mine after i started with this lol92becc3cde84d7391f79a0f963a7e598.jpg

Congrats!! Did you install a kill switch yet? In my opinion this is one of the first things that should be done to avoid run aways.

Yes, I have installed a kill switch, Proline underbody, shock limiters and upgraded the rear shocks after popping the end off of one.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks