My new losi mtxl...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanveer

Picked this mtxl up from a friend last week😍, seems to have only been used once or twice, always wanted to try one but I could never find a mint like new example for sale here in the UK. I know there is a few known issues so iv got some alloy diff housings, diff towers, and an alloy center diff on order.

IMG20220504183614.jpgIMG20220505154440.jpgIMG20220506124919.jpg

if you get tired of the massive tires and wanna try other options, the powerhobby scorpion xl made for the arrma kraton 8s works great. it's narrower and lighter which results in better acceleration and steering response. I tried it coz i didn't wanna pay $300 for a set of tires and inserts and it works great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 13
if you get tired of the massive tires and wanna try other options, the powerhobby scorpion xl made for the arrma kraton 8s works great. it's narrower and lighter which results in better acceleration and steering response. I tried it coz i didn't wanna pay $300 for a set of tires and inserts and it works great.
I was actually looking for another set of wheels that will work with the mtxl, those look awesome on yours and they don't look too much out of scale. I found some of the smaller wheels can make the mtxl look a little clumsy and out of proportion. I do want to get rid of the stock wheel and tyre package for something a little lighter though.

Got a radio sorted today which works with my killswitch so iv been fitting the braces and pipe this morning...

Attachments

• IMG20220512112127.jpg
    IMG20220512112127.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG20220512113948.jpg
    IMG20220512113948.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 9
Here's some wheel/tire comparison on the PowerHobby Scorpion XL Belted vs Stock. i don't have a scale to accurately weigh but the stock feels heavier, remember the scorpions are belted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 3
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks