my new purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ste james and andy are winding you up ;)

my Leopard is the only one i don't run as there is 3.5k :w00t:in the build

FGmarderleopard010.jpg

newpicsofmarderleopard059.jpg

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae293/trebor111/FG%20marder%20
leopard/FGmarderleopard003.jpg

FGmarderleopard008.jpg

newpicsofmarderleopard070.jpg

ebaynew001.jpg

K....

I like the Losi !!
I've just spent an hour and 3 x large (220ml), expensive (25% nitro methane) tanks 'breaking in' ( :lol::lol::D:D:lol::lol: ) a new ZR .30 Spec2 on my Raminator this morning. Damn, that's a powerful motor for a nitro.
Guilty, it was changing into 2nd gear on the 3rd tank, but the engine's nearly broken in now.

Nice collection of course Keith, but we all knew that !!!

Just one question:
WTF were you doing on the internet at 03:45 ? !!!!

:w00t::lol::lol::w00t:
Al.

I like the Losi !!
I've just spent an hour and 3 x large (220ml), expensive (25% nitro methane) tanks 'breaking in' ( :lol::lol::D:D:lol::lol: ) a new ZR .30 Spec2 on my Raminator this morning. Damn, that's a powerful motor for a nitro.
Guilty, it was changing into 2nd gear on the 3rd tank, but the engine's nearly broken in now.

Nice collection of course Keith, but we all knew that !!!

Just one question:
WTF were you doing on the internet at 03:45 ? !!!!

:w00t::lol::lol::w00t:
Al.

AL .......as the saying goes .....the early bird catches the worm :rolleyes:

K....

too sure mate. wanna give it some beans lol, r the zen 23cc blocks a good engine.

Any zen will be decent so long as its been maintained. The 23's have a tad less torque than the 26's but make up for it by revving slightly higher. Renbar has a 23 in his & loves it :D See how it runs when you get it, it may just need a quick tweak on the tuning to get the best from it.

yes im a 23cc fan i just love the way the rev so easy yes they don't have the same bottom end grunt the 23cc 4 bolt oddie ive got is just awsome im thinking of putting the tps red race ignition on to it next year,my car is also very heavy full alloy and it still gets tossed about and launches like a rocket the only problem i have is the standard fg tyres cant get all the power down hpi swap comming soon i want to try some hostile mxs on the rear if they cant get the power down nothing will

too sure mate. wanna give it some beans lol, r the zen 23cc blocks a good engine.

Ste, 23 Zens go well mate, you could always give it to one of the Deeside crew to have a little play with the porting to give it a little more, so get yourself over this Sunday and finally meet some of the crew. we start arriving around 12:30 ish.

Ste, 23 Zens go well mate, you could always give it to one of the Deeside crew to have a little play with the porting to give it a little more, so get yourself over this Sunday and finally meet some of the crew. we start arriving around 12:30 ish.

i will certainly consider doing mate cheers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks