My new RS5 Tx16

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayAVFC

Hi all,
I know I'm not very active on here but I always like to put pictures of my cars when new, people seem to be interested in seeing the cars so I'm happy to post them!
The car is an RS5 tx16 with RS5 beast engine, RS5 titanium pipe and the new RS5 diff,
I will be running futaba bls177sv servos, mielke clutch and Nosram super shorty lipos,
Here's the pics,

image_zpsjxpc7w5l.jpg

image_zpstkntabww.jpg

image_zps0lcpuqqm.jpg

image_zpsq4fp683o.jpg

image_zpsk20i4qzg.jpg

image_zpsau5cgmro.jpg

image_zpsomoxzcnm.jpg

image_zpspxdgtjyx.jpg

image_zpsimvnrxkh.jpg

image_zpsyqllstis.jpg

image_zpsbkqpl7gp.jpg

Thanks for looking all.

Yes we love drooling over the latest and greatest :). Such an amazing car the t16 is. Damn those servo's are pricey! I would love one of these but will prob end up going with the evo due to parts availability.

Hi all,
Sorry I forgot to update this post,
I have raced the car twice so far and unfortunately I have struggled to find a setup in the super cold low grip conditions here in the uk at the moment, I am very confident that next weekend we will get a good setup for the car now that it's getting warmer.
If you would like to see some more pics I upload more on my Facebook page,
Here is the link,
https://www.facebook.com/people/Jarret-Williams/100009638927034

Here are some pics just before the first national event,

image_zpsqpgl9k0g.jpg

image_zpsciqif5hd.jpg

image_zpsthqip3db.jpg

image_zpsxjyh7n7g.jpg

Hi all,
Sorry I forgot to update this post,
I have raced the car twice so far and unfortunately I have struggled to find a setup in the super cold low grip conditions here in the uk at the moment, I am very confident that next weekend we will get a good setup for the car now that it's getting warmer.
If you would like to see some more pics I upload more on my Facebook page,
Here is the link,
https://www.facebook.com/people/Jarret-Williams/100009638927034

Here are some pics just before the first national event,

image_zpsqpgl9k0g.jpg

image_zpsciqif5hd.jpg

image_zpsthqip3db.jpg

image_zpsxjyh7n7g.jpg
I noticed you changed out the diff. did you try the rs5 diff in the open setting?

try yellow springs all the way around & 6000 oil in front 4000 oil in rear. I found this to work real good in cold weather low traction. set the rs5 diff to full open.

Hi all,
I know I'm not very active on here but I always like to put pictures of my cars when new, people seem to be interested in seeing the cars so I'm happy to post them!
The car is an RS5 tx16 with RS5 beast engine, RS5 titanium pipe and the new RS5 diff,
I will be running futaba bls177sv servos, mielke clutch and Nosram super shorty lipos,
Here's the pics,

View attachment 43643

View attachment 43644

View attachment 43645

View attachment 43646

View attachment 43647

View attachment 43648

View attachment 43649

View attachment 43650

View attachment 43651

View attachment 43652

View attachment 43653

Thanks for looking all.
jeez that is one beautiful car! that thing must be pricey, i think I want one now, probably won't be able to afford one tho

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks