My O'neill Brothers Motors!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcd v4 with a twin ? :lol::lol:

Would be cool for someone but not me as I hope one day getting back to racing some. I would be racing now but the closes track is at least 400 miles one way. If it where not for my situation that would not be TOO bad. Right now if I can hang on to my 5B I will be content. ;)

Would be cool for someone but not me as I hope one day getting back to racing some. I would be racing now but the closes track is at least 400 miles one way. If it where not for my situation that would not be TOO bad. Right now if I can hang on to my 5B I will be content. ;)

Get yourself over to the UK for a holiday, we'll sort you a car to run at one of our national meetings.

Ive got some drinking to do this weekend cos worked the last 2 and working again next weekend so it will be just off to the local park for a couple of hours with the FG and the kids & their Lunchboxes.

You seem to be unaware that the nook raceway is in the back yard of the nook pub. They've got a disco and strippers booked for saturday night.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks