My Team Chase 5B to 5T conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, yes they are the new version, the lexan ones. It ways 31 lbs i changed out some of the alloy parts from when it was a 5B it weighed 42 lbs then. Still going to also go with the Kraken a-arms instead of the alloy that are on it now, the alloy are not as forgiving as the Nylon. They tend to put too much stress on the chassis.

Shelf Queens are nice but the whole idea is to raise a lot of HE** WITH THESE BAD BOYS so no matter how pretty it is at the beginning it will not look that way for long.
I will post some video's and pics after I get it finished. Still got a few things to finish it, need a set of shocks, the piggy back ones I have now won't work with the Team Chase cage, and waiting to get a OBR motor for it. been waiting on OBR to get their new motors ready. It has a 30.5 cc on it now, but not ported or polished. I had a race ported ESP but sold it. Kinda wish I hadn't, but oh well hind site is 20\20. Has anyone heard when the 38 cc or 40 cc motors they are bringing out are going to be available? They make great motors but I always like to hear other peoples opinions before spending cash, lol :) Another question is has anyone got any opinions on Innovative RC's Big Bore shocks that DDM carries? When I have enough posts on here I have a lot of nice 5B parts for sale. I will be putting them on the market place soon. I am upgrading my membership today, to contribute to the site. unlike another site I think everyone knows which one, LSF is open to everyones opinions with out getting black balled because your opinions don't agree with his, lol.

Quickest way to speak to Sean O'neill is prob Facebook mate as i know a few have already put in their orders in for the 38cc OBR...

Lol, true the box holds it back, good to here from you, Your stand is definitly the premier workstation. It will definitly be one of my next purchases brother that i promise. Need it pretty bad, it would make working on this much easier.:lol::lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks