My Team Chase Window/Panel Project..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Started off with 3mm Green Tinted Perspex..got some 2mm Clear Lexan ordered and some 25mm Velcro to do the Roof, sides, front and rear..not sure if i'll spray them yet or just use Carbon or Chrome film..

I know some might say the Perspex will crack but if it does it does, i'll then change them to Lexan which should flex more with the Cage..

DSCF4125.jpg
[/img]
DSCF4126.jpg
[/img]
DSCF4128.jpg
[/img]
DSCF4129.jpg
[/img]
DSCF4127.jpg
[/img]

Done a bit more today, side panels cut out of 2mm Lexan and fitted, need to take film off and cover with some Green Carbon Vinyl (bought some but the idiot sent me Dark Grey).
Roof Panelling also done in Lexan and velcro'd to the inside, again needs to be covered, slapped a bit of the Grey Vinyl for now..

I also fitted the window clips and cut a thin slit into the TC corner post so it now locks in place..

Photo-0401.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo-0402-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo-0403-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo-0404-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo-0405-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo-0406-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Not sure how to go about the front/sides yet as they have a few offset angles to it, maybe use a 1mm Lexan for that..will prob have to heat and bend to shape..

Still got more to do, i've covered the panels and parts of the cage with the Green Carbon Vinyl, looks alot better for it too imo, i'll finish it off once i get time...thinking of getting some Pitbull rc wheel wells to finish the look i'm after...

Photo-0447.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo-0449.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo-0446.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo-0450.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks