Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

My TK09

evopower

With that set up your only putting about 10kg of torque on each set of hydros

I'm sure you would need more then that Ian

atom3624

Sounds like everybody's criticising your rig, which is REALLY nice - not intended mate.
My observation is it's obviously an off-road vehicle, but I see you've an 'open' Tonegawa. Does the shell protect enough, or do you cover it during any racing?

Al.

Mike1970

Sounds like everybody's criticising your rig, which is REALLY nice - not intended mate.
My observation is it's obviously an off-road vehicle, but I see you've an 'open' Tonegawa. Does the shell protect enough, or do you cover it during any racing?

Al.
No criticism, jsut a question regarding the set up as there are more efficient ways of getting things to work.

The vented tonegowa was originally designed for touring cars where these is less dirt, I have a vented one in my car that I fited during the heat wave we had at the Euros, I just fitted a filter baggie over it.

Ian Bristol

Good point on the servo power think I'll get the silver savox which a lot more kg
re the tonegawa I tend not to get much crap inside the car so the tape keeps the muck out.

Mike1970

You will get better performance and mixing if you run your front and rear brakes separately. It may look neater as it is now but it won't work very well, get yourself to a race meeting and you will see what I'm saying is right.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.