My work stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad. I probably never would have thought of that. I'm gonna add that to my list for next trip to home depot. Better the the big popcorn tin I'm using right now...

Looks like it does the job nicely @Smokes78
Yeah it works good. Going to incorporate small board and swivel as well. So I don’t have to get up and walk around it lol.
I used
Not bad. I probably never would have thought of that. I'm gonna add that to my list for next trip to home depot. Better the the big popcorn tin I'm using right now...
half inch schedule 40 pvc and the 3 way tees. I believe I cut the pvc lengths 11-1/2”. So it stops just short of all the tires and it’s square not rectangle.
Yeah it works good. Going to incorporate small board and swivel as well. So I don’t have to get up and walk around it lol.
I used

half inch schedule 40 pvc and the 3 way tees. I believe I cut the pvc lengths 11-1/2”. So it stops just short of all the tires and it’s square not rectangle.
So measures 13 x 13

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks