Need a KM 3.0.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicken tava

Hey buddies

Well I haven't been into RC in years....need to check out these large scales

Considering

this

or

this

I guess I would need disc brakes? and a kill switch? I haven't been into RC in about 10 years(i was 15 then). The pre filters look nice too, or the rubber shock covers. Anything to help it stay clean. Where are people getting the windows.

Let me know your thoughts on those...

Thanks!:party-time::party-time::party-time:

the kingmotor 3.0 is a nice buggy first things you,ll have to change is the servo,s and pull start have a look at u,a,e baja they,ve got some kingmotors i ain,t seen anywere else.

Hello Chicken, firstly update your location.

Of the two you have listed above the second one is the one I would go for. As for whether the KM Baja is as good as the HPI you will have to ask advice from others on here. The only reason for me going with your second option is down to the shock shafts being 6mm, the first option does not say what hsocks it has but you may find it has the 4mm shafts which will bend very easily.

Pre filters for pull start and air filter are imperative, but the end out of ladies tights will do a good job on your air filter also. Kill switch is a must really, I don't run one but will be shortly, most people run one. Windows can be had from Uber RC, just do a search on google. There are many other window manufacturers around but Uber are as good as anyone. If you go to MMR Largescale they will point you in the right direction for all things baja.

Post up some pics.

sweet. thanks. i'm gonna be getting one of the purple ones I think...and just mod poop as it breaks. I am pretty sure they have the 6mm..nice to know that is important.:cup-3: it is hard to deny these KM's considering all the aluminum you are getting....if anyone knows about the new 30.5cc from KM versus their 29cc they are selling..... that'd be nice. My dogs are gonna be biting mine. I hope that works out.

Hey hemi, I am currently living out in pittsford close to henrietta.

I have since been scoping the brushless electric like e-revo, loving them...not sure what i'm getting...

How bout this rain?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks