*NEED ADVICE* 1 Month In to 5th scale DBXL!! Best Upgrades??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neverLOSIng

Hello!

So I am one month deep into this 5th scale and I LOVE this thing. I bought this thing used from a facebook group.

I now want to know what the best possible upgrades are and what is something that YOU'VE DONE??

I am Thinking this post will help me out and other newbies in the game.:)

I noticed the air filter was sticking out the side (Didn't think much until after I smashed it:() so one thing I have done is take the air filter from the outside and routed it into the inside using this product I found on the internet.

That was a massive Upgrade and I am looking for other great upgrades that would help a beginner like me and save my ass!

DBXL Build-
29cc rovan engine
90cc carb
with a ddm dominator pipe

Thanks For the Help!

Is this post a conspiracy? Just an advert for that air filter attachment which is very new to the scene.... Great attachment don't get me wrong, but just wonder how you broke the old filter behind the cage...

Anyways, get some DDM HD Springs and some chassis braces and then upgrade the chassis too when funds allow to something a bit stronger and thicker like the Pro AM 7075RC, Crazy Stu if you can find one or the Team Chase chassis, as the flexing will only break your drive train if you like jumping it.

Is this post a conspiracy? Just an advert for that air filter attachment which is very new to the scene.... Great attachment don't get me wrong, but just wonder how you broke the old filter behind the cage...

Anyways, get some DDM HD Springs and some chassis braces and then upgrade the chassis too when funds allow to something a bit stronger and thicker like the Pro AM 7075RC, Crazy Stu if you can find one or the Team Chase chassis, as the flexing will only break your drive train if you like jumping it.

Am I the only one having this kind of issue? Maybe I'm just to tough on my stuff. Lol I've got the aluminum braces right now. how much are the thicker frames? And is the aluminum center diff mounts just for show? I haven't broke anything on my drive train yet... Just need to budget my upgrades without being broke down.

Attachments

• IMG_20170705_165137000.jpg
    IMG_20170705_165137000.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 17
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks