Need Advice please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fgbaja

Hi Guys,
I have a FG Leopard race which is a year old and I really like it. I started to put elcon alloy in it [complete XL front end] and was thinking of adding more elcon alloy over time,hydro mecatech brakes but I want to know is it worth spending the money on as I really like the new Elcon cleon MMX.
The question is pump money into the Leopard or sell the leopard and buy a Cleon MMX.

Thanks D.

The cleon is a great car despite never having driven one all those who have recon it's fantastic. going on youtube and watching them cantell you how good they are. personally i would go with the Cleon or why not go for the new leopard with 2 or 4 wheel drive versions.

Notice the (TOTAL LACK OF) dirt and dust everywhere !! :lol::lol:
Also, the TOTAL LACK OF fuel in the tanks !! :lol::lol:

Hey Keith, are they cardboard cutouts where the plugs go ? :lol::lol::lol:

Not that we're all TOTALL JEALOUS at Keith's masterpieces, honest !!! ;)

Trebor that is one cool machine. I have alot of catching up to do. Is it all Elcon alloy and what brakes are you running !!

Last edited:
Trebor that is one cool machine. I have alot of catching up to do. Is it all Elcon alloy and what brakes are you running !!

its all elcon apart from the shocks :w00t: and FG alloy hubs ;)

and a FG viscous diff......oh and the drive gears i wanted straight cut :D

the brakes are Magura hyd front and back

K....

Trebor, you have some nice rides, How many actually leave the museum?:lol:

Jon this is the only one that does not run :p as there is 3.5k in the build

the engine has been started to check the linkages but never ran

but then again im no expert on building from scratch ...:lol::lol:

K....

You had a go at me fitting twin Rhinos on my FG MT with the MCD tyres on, but I reckon Keith's gone a tad WOTT with twin Rhinos on this on - much smaller tyres.
Wouldn't have any problems turning anyway ..... :D
Al.

Hmmmm twin rhinos & it will spend the rest if its life on the shelf :rolleyes: Get yourself a bashing shell for it Keith & give it a thrashing :w00t::w00t:
How come this is the pride & joy but the marder got the bling roll cage?? You not fancy knocking another 1 up for the Leo??

Lads I think im leaning towards elcon/leopard as I would probably loose my shirt if I sold it but my arm could be twisted to go Cleon. :D Help

Hmmmm twin rhinos & it will spend the rest if its life on the shelf :rolleyes: Get yourself a bashing shell for it Keith & give it a thrashing :w00t::w00t:
How come this is the pride & joy but the marder got the bling roll cage?? You not fancy knocking another 1 up for the Leo??
i love the roll cage on the marder id love to able to get one for mine nobody seems to make them

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks