Need answers ?????? Help !!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIT N RUN

My baja 5t is awsome but i have run into a problem my rear hub keeps spitting out the axle bone.:helpsmilie:. Has anyone had this problem??? AND HOW CAN i FIX IT??? NEED INPUT FAST GOT A RACE ON SUNDAY.....THANKS EVERYONE...

You need to make limit straps...so the A-arms don't go to full extention....in the forum search box..type in (limit straps) that should give you some threads that people have
made those limit straps.......Slawhammer

Also, you can put little pieces of fuel line in the drive cups. that will prevent the axles from shifting and falling.

Chris

It used to happen allot more often on the 1st generation bajas.. When the rear arm goes down farther than a point while jumping and WOT the buggy spits out the shafts. Used to happen to me all the time until i did the fuel tube thing. The limiting straps are a great mod though if you want.

Chris

i had this very same problem.turned out a rear hub had cracked around the 4 bolt holes,the hub would flex causing the dog bone to pop out.

my remedy was alloy hubs with killer rc shock limiting straps.......................iv never had a problem since......happy days!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks