Need Assistance DBXL Diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polishdon

I believe I need to rebuild\replace my center diff, but want to make sure before I start ordering parts. Truck was fine and then we launched it off some jumps. Everything runs, truck will move slightly, but as soon as you get in grass it won't. If I hold the center gear from moving I can turn the tires with little resistance, I'm assuming the center diff is smoked?

Hot Racing has one as well. I think you can also use the DBXL-E alloy diff casing. Not 100% sure if that's compatible but I've heard it is. I'm using FID for almost everything on my car, their quality has been great.

Just went through this. as my stock trans mount cracked during a crash that caused the gears to bind and snap the pinion gear off. Fid is the only way for a gas dbxl that I know of. Hot racing ,on their sight, does not list a trans mount for a dbxl. Just the dbxl e. The link above is to their dbxl parts page. Fid mount is a tad over $100.00 off Ebay straight out of China. Just got mine in the mail yesterday.
Cheers

Attachments

• 20190625_214033.jpg
    20190625_214033.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 6
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks