Need help ASAP

Yes or NO

• Do the trade

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Sell and get the FG

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KauseKaos

Hey I'm trying to get into a 5th scale. Now I'm selling my 1/8th scale turmoil pro SC conversion on a few forums and ebay. A guy offered to trade my car plus 600 for his Baja 5T. Now I really wanted a FG Monster beetle Pro but is it a good deal.

This
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/327508-sportwerks-turmoil-pro-sc-conversion.html

for this and $600
HPI Baja 5T
Message from guy

"I've got a Baja 5T that I would be willing to trade for your sc truck + $600.00
I't's a stock 26cc with a DDM side pipe that screams....never abused or raced. Just ran around local field."

Attachments

• IMG_0097.jpg
    IMG_0097.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0102.jpg
    IMG_0102.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
if its truly a really hpi baja and not a clone, its worth it. u can do that deal and then ebay it to purchase ur fg. a 5t will sell for top $ on ebay!

The trade looks like its worth it. Although that CORR truck looks very sweet even though i don't care for nitros too much.

Which FG were you thinking about getting?

Chris

Do some research on the guy. You don't want to get screwed over.

Go with what you really want. There will always be a deal out there.

Kause,
How big is that Corr truck in next to a 1/5 scale? I've seen them before, just not next to each other, they look pretty big..

Chris

Yeah Probably.
I really like those trucks.
Wish i had the money, i would probably buy it off you and convert it to electric, alas the funds don't permit right now. :(
My MCD Baja 1000 shell should arrive today. Lots of pics to come..

Chris

Yeah Probably.
I really like those trucks.
Wish i had the money, i would probably buy it off you and convert it to electric, alas the funds don't permit right now. :(
My MCD Baja 1000 shell should arrive today. Lots of pics to come..

Chris

Wish you had it to. I would have glady sold it to you. Need the $ for my 5th.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks