Need help, fuelie 23cc low end bogging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcmadman1020

Hey firstly new to this site so Adam hear, I have a Hpi Baja 23cc stock standard. It starts, idles and reaches full throttle.

What I need help is, the car runs fine apart from when you go from neutral straight to full throttle, it bogs down a little. Before it’s suggested, I have riched but by bit and leaned it off with both needles! It has changed a fraction but that is it!

I did buy it second hand but I also have a rovan 26cc that doesn’t miss a beat and a Hpi Baja ss. When I bought it, I pulled out fuel tank and cleaned all out, replaced spark plug (hotter one), done air filter, I also thought it might have been the carby due to the fact that before I bought it the guy left a fair bit of fuel in it and so thought it might have been that, so I put a new carby on it. Same thing! I did notice the stock exhaust wear it joins (as its a muffle, the stock one) leaked a bit when i reset carb screws and it was running rich. The person before me had left it with a quarter of a tank of fuel in it for around a minimum of 2 years. I do have pic of exhaust, and can send them.

Any advice would be great.

Cheers Adam

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks