Need help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kid? Cute. Seems to be a bunch of guys who ill get along with just fine. Bunch of knuckleheads
But anyways thanks for the help. Good start on things to get done.
I was talking about Z not you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Z tends to get out of his play pen time to time don't worry he's harmless :ROFLMAO:...and I think you need more pool noodles I don't think you have enough
I was thinking the same thing about the pool noodles . If the Titanic had that many it would still be in service instead of at the bottom of the Atlantic.

Meadow I would see if you can get some bulk Styra foam like this and cut it to size and put that in the front so you can neaten things up a bit.20210214_181225.jpg

Last edited:
I have a proboat stealthwake set up with the 4S. Got to fast to stat stable. Bought an aquacraft Motley Crew. Took it to 6's upgraded everything. Both very fast boats. Bought this bad boy and need some help finishing her up. Fuel pump or primer. And need better fuel system setup. I want to have a kill switch of some sort as well. Have not even started it. I have been doing rc my whole life and good with small engines. Rc and whatever this one is. ? Also any info on the engine?
Looks to be a 47 skater I runboats as well. Enforcer/bonzi

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks