Need info please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teejay112

Can anyone tell me how far apart the bolts are on a zenoah g340 cylinder and how big/wide the opening across the crankcase is also please i want to build a 45cc reed case engine with my spare parts but i can only get a g320/340 reed case

Can anyone tell me how far apart the bolts are on a zenoah g340 cylinder and how big/wide the opening across the crankcase is also please i want to build a 45cc reed case engine with my spare parts but i can only get a g320/340 reed case
you would likely need to modify the crap outa that case just to get it to flow enough for the 45, plus i doubt the crank that has a much larger stroke than the 320 crank would fit without modding, but im sure with a bit of dremeling action it could be done if theres enough material on there for it not to be extremely weak.. with that being said i don't know the bolt pattern lol

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks