Need new battery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

My Losi randomly died on me today and I noticed the battery was reading 4.8 volts. I'M running the stock battery. After charging it for several hours volts got to 5.1 and it started but died and went to 4.9 volts. I then checked for spark and didn't have any. How many volts are needed to create spark on these. I want to get a lipo but don't want to have to upgrade the throttle servo. Please let me know what you guys think.

My Losi randomly died on me today and I noticed the battery was reading 4.8 volts. I'M running the stock battery. After charging it for several hours volts got to 5.1 and it started but died and went to 4.9 volts. I then checked for spark and didn't have any. How many volts are needed to create spark on these. I want to get a lipo but don't want to have to upgrade the throttle servo. Please let me know what you guys think.

No battery is required to create a spark... However, if you have a kill switch that may be cutting the engine if your battery drops to a certain voltage... Default voltage cut on a Killer Bee I think is about 4 volts, so if the battery is under load from the servos etc the voltage will probably drop enough for the kill switch to cut the engine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks