need new engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disco

i was looking at the mmr pro mx 30.5cc. Ive had a look on here and cant nothing about it. I just wanted to know if its a good engine

yeah its a good engine,,,

but have you checked out oddified.com cause i think this is better lol,,,,,check this out 290 zenoah +1mm crank tuned for max pulling power by ian oddie @6.6hp with printout to prove running a vrc pipe tps red race igniton kit[since removed and relaced with stock coil lightened flywheel]plus the oddified mk2 ecu on map 10 and of corse a oddified clutch and wt990 carb

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah its a good engine,,,

but have you checked out oddified.com cause i think this is better lol,,,,,check this out 290 zenoah +1mm crank tuned for max pulling power by ian oddie @6.6hp with printout to prove running a vrc pipe tps red race igniton kit[since removed and relaced with stock coil lightened flywheel]plus the oddified mk2 ecu on map 10 and of corse a oddified clutch and wt990 carb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBllRYDc8fc

thats a nice car mate. Im guessing the oddified is going to be a lot more cash than the pro mx. I don't realy want to spend a huge amount as its only used for bashing

contact ian direct at oddified.com and get a price i cut the cost of mine down by just getting a bare tuned engine with no coil flywheel covers ect and used ones from another engine

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks