Need some votes! (RC Car Action Reader's Rides)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickDizzle

Isaiah 41:10
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
What up everyone! I submitted my Raminator to RC Car Action Magazine for its "Readers Rides" section. Would love to see a brap rig get selected for ride of the month or a feature article and bring some traffic to our forum!

If you guys could be so kind as to drop me a 5 star vote, I would appreciate it. I have 24 votes at this time, far more than any others. But not sure that is the only criteria they use. So figure few more votes from my friends and folks that helped me with my build on here wouldn't hurt. Thanks guys, I truly appreciate it!

https://www.rccaraction.com/readers_ride/entry-number-426/

Just voted. That’s awesome your in the magazine
Thanks guys! I am not in yet. I submitted into the "Reader's Rides" submission in an attempt to get in. Not fully sure of their criteria, thus I figure the more votes the better to hopefully make the magazine. My entry that I linked you guys too is visible on their website. Its under the "Latests Readers Rides" section with others submissions. Fingers crossed!

Voting is still going and no need to sign up. Just hit the link I posted and click on the stars to vote. Some folks are telling me it says they already voted, so appears to be some sort of glitch intermittently. So maybe try back later if it says that. Thanks for all the support fellas!!

Yeah something weird is going on with it. On my phone it doesn't let me do anything or say anything. My laptop says I already voted which I did so that is correct. On my phone when I clicked it used to say already voted...but now does nothing. 🤷‍♂️
Thanks for trying guys. Hopefully we get in! 🏁🏁

Got to work and tried from my work PC. You can vote for everyone but the Raminator. I think we broke it. Lol.

Last edited:
Thanks junkie! Guess we will see in the next couple of publications. It did pretty good as I had 24 without soliciting you guys lol! Just funny how all others you can still vote for. My friend said since most others were like 2-4 votes...they may have mercy ruled me lol!

Ahhhhh snap...we got in! The Raminator was choosen as the RC Car Action Reader's Ride of the Month for June. The upcoming release!

I got my digital edition today and was pumped to see 2 pages on it. Super excited as they kept the forum info in the magazine write up too!
Hopefully will drive some traffic and more memebers here!

Thanks for all the support and help from all you fine fellas helping me with tips and advice to build such a great rig.

I attached two screen shots I was able to capture. Should hit the stores and mailboxes soon!
20220503_213819.jpg
20220503_213758.jpg

Congrates! I may have to hit you up with a couple of questions regarding rebuilding mine. I damaged my stock engine and thinking of just replacing it with some up grades like yours. Pocket book says pay some bills first :)

Congrates again, super nice rig!

Congrates! I may have to hit you up with a couple of questions regarding rebuilding mine. I damaged my stock engine and thinking of just replacing it with some up grades like yours. Pocket book says pay some bills first :)

Congrates again, super nice rig!
Thanks man! And always willing to help where I can. Just drop me a PM if you have anything I can help with. 😎

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks