Need tires !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately you'll be lucky to find hostile tires anywhere. Your either stuck with the rovan knock offs, or brp with kold kutters. Also uber rc makes a decent set

Supposedly, they are redoing there molds. As most know they have quite a few issues with the sidewalls being to thin and tearing out on people. But, that has been there answer for the last year or so, so who knows.

There is also MadMax tires but I have no personal experience with them, so I don't know how good they are. Very popular here in mainland Europe tho.

There is also MadMax tires but I have no personal experience with them, so I don't know how good they are. Very popular here in mainland Europe tho.

from what i gather its hit or miss with these. They either do ok, or are garbage. 2 of my friends ran them, 1 had decent luck with them, the other not so much. second outing and they were flying apart

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks