Needs a tune !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you got a plastic gear carrier? I might have a spare 48t spare floating around somewhere, wont get a chance to look for it until the weekend though.

Hi
No i have an alloy one. Your all the waaaaaayy over in Oz. i can pick up a cheap one for about £10 here in the UK. but thanks for the offer man :D

20/44 won't be bad if you have a 14 on the layshaft. still going to be pretty high for those big arse tires. 24/40 is for on roads with small tires. a marder is 18/46 as is the baja. I have a few fg's. hell I think I have 3 48's in my gear box and about 3 or 4 46's. I just had to order 44's.

streetwise - just had a rummage around and i've found a 48! do you want it? there's a choice of two, one's new in the packet and the other's the original off my MB (it's slightly worn in comparison to the new one but still great)... i've no holder for it though :eek:

streetwise - just had a rummage around and i've found a 48! do you want it? there's a choice of two, one's new in the packet and the other's the original off my MB (it's slightly worn in comparison to the new one but still great)... i've no holder for it though :eek:
T2 yes please, I'll have the new one :) PM me price and your email address and I'll paypal you when I get home later.
Nice one dude :)

Gearing

no worries on the offer, doing some cleaning last night and found the spur too LOL

thanks man, just need to find the carrier now !
Im putting the Baja wheels on this weekend and going back to my gravel/tarmac bash area so performance will be much better than it has been.

Its amazing, ive been into 1/5 scale about 9 years and never thought about changing the gearing when changing wheels and tyre sizes :w00t:

It just shows this is a great site with some wikid people on here :D:D:D

i'm sure i've got the carrier somewhere for the 48t gear... i wouldn't have got rid of it anyway, i'm still lookin, ha!

oh, i posted the spur this mornin for ya, so you should have it either in your post 2moro or monday!

i'm sure i've got the carrier somewhere for the 48t gear... i wouldn't have got rid of it anyway, i'm still lookin, ha!

oh, i posted the spur this mornin for ya, so you should have it either in your post 2moro or monday!

Fanx man, found a carrier this am, the guys posted it today too :D
picked up a red spring to for the clutch.

Now, wheres that post man lol :cursing:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks