NEW BAJA hydraulic brake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1c4a88fa8fe18f590498d47993df0dee.jpg

msn:[email protected]

man that looks pretty good. can you tell us who is making these units, and who will be selling them for what price?

really they look lok they they wook get oil lines pulled off fast with normal use ,,, the front is to banged up with normal use ,, maybe only rear brakes are bettter

honestly theres a few guys running the AMS hydros up front without much worry.
but they are like 400.00 for the front pair and MC.

after looking at the link, these appear to be made by King Motors. yep. the one and only full HPI Baja clone makers sellers. it is interesting. this time they appear to have knocked off the AMS hydro setup and are using a Integy type looking brake pads.

tsk tsk. they look good, but i suspect their will be quality issues as there is with much of everything KM sells. even if they were 200.00 for all 4 (front and rear) i wouldnt buy them strictly off the fact they are basically an Exact Copy of a part a real company that offers Innovation spent money on doing research and development.

Having owned a KM Baja clone I can tell you that those pads will probably wear out in 1-2 gas tanks max.

Believe it or not, but their plastic wasn't too bad, but their aluminum and alloy parts were trash. My differential gears went out on a their clone 23cc motor and a Jetpro V3 pipe in less than 1 gallon of gas. All I can say is never again.

Yup those rice eaters can copy just about any thing..But to make them work
correctly is another story..always looking for a fast money from the inocent person
saying we got your money to bad...Just my 2 cents worth...Aka Slawhammer

Use carbon based pads for steel brake rotors.
Use steel based pads for carbon brake rotors.

You can use carbon on carbon, but if you even a little dirt or grease gets there you won't brake anymore. Also it will wear a lot faster. I like steel brake rotors with carbon based pads because they brake well, survive under all sorts of conditions, and last quite a long time.

Carbon or carbon brakes best though.

when i need new brakes i will look at the CF disc and metel pads

but really the brake do slow you down a little locking up the rears ,,, but with the weight and speed of a baja 5b ,,, no brake can stop you fast you need to be driving 50 feet infront of you

what i think is best what brake system lasts the longeest and work best with less maintains

iam looking at the Team Integy Brake System for the HPI Baja 5B.

the B&T units, the RAMTech units and the AMS units are all great options. the integy units are cheap and perform as such, i would stay away, unless your only going for looks, then they May pass muster.

the B&T units, the RAMTech units and the AMS units are all great options. the integy units are cheap and perform as such, i would stay away, unless your only going for looks, then they May pass muster.

Thanks

were are the best places to find parts online ,,, i have no LHS here its a 1 1/2 hour drive away and with gAS PRICE I ONLY GO NOW EVER 2-3 MONTHS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks