NEW 1/5 4wd HIMOTO WARRIOR MXT-5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zap

Hi every body id like to let ya know that www.radicalhobbies.com.au has a himoto warrior for sale your thinking whats that thats what i said when my mate antonio
rang to say its arrived well from spending half the day with some of the boys looking at it i can say this car will shake things up in the 4*4 range it is very close to the redcat 1/5 4*4 i would say nearly the same only body is different against the titan and fs mcd lookalikes this thing is dam sexy and looks a lot stronger and of a high quality i would give antonio a call ph97938815 as they are going to sell fast .

Attachments

• DSC02195.jpg
    DSC02195.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 83
Hi every body id like to let ya know that www.radicalhobbies.com has a himoto warrior for sale your thinking whats that thats what i said when my mate antonio
rang to say its arrived well from spending half the day with some of the boys looking at it i can say this car will shake things up in the 4*4 range it is very close to the redcat 1/5 4*4 i would say nearly the same only body is different against the titan and fs mcd lookalikes this thing is dam sexy and looks a lot stronger and of a high quality i would give antonio a call ph97938815 as they are going to sell fast .

this one is same as...redcat racing rampage mt5............:2guns:

Good to know

Its a very interesting truck/buggy, looks like its going to be a lot better than titan 4*4 and with the right support behind it both standard parts and hopups its a winner. tgn ,phatdad ,rc4wd, ddm ,ect come on board make a good car great.Each to there own but the feeling i got a my local shop was a good sign every one showed a real interest .I even helped out and fitted a x can and some
outwares made a big improvement radicalhoobies THE RAD MAN is doing some testing so he can inform his customers if he has one and its ok than hell sell it .Thats what ya want full back up not just sell it to ya and forget ya.

Hi every body id like to let ya know that www.radicalhobbies.com.au has a himoto warrior for sale your thinking whats that thats what i said when my mate antonio

Looks like the king of self promotion is at it again!
:nono::nono:

Radical Hobbies is a friend of this forum. Be carefull how you word things.

I am happy that he is a friend of your forum. The forum would find it hard to survive without sponsors. It seems to many of the Australian forum members of your sites, that there is a regular self-promotion spot where you will get "someone" acting on his behalf saying how fantastic he is....it sounds like a cheap infomercial.

The guy might be fantastic...I have had both good and not so good experiences with him....from reading threads, these mixed experiences are common.

It is great that you support your sponsors....I would expect nothing less, but these regular "infomercials" are becomming tiresome....and to Australian forum members who have regular GREAT experiences with other sponsors like www.powerslideracing.com.au and www.danielspitstop.com.au it just seems a "cheap" way of doing things.

My 2 cents

In the U.S. this is the RedCat Rampage. It's definitely a player in the market no matter where your location is. It's very decent out of the box & is getting support from many great companys. This will only make it better !

In the U.S. this is the RedCat Rampage. It's definitely a player in the market no matter where your location is. It's very decent out of the box & is getting support from many great companys. This will only make it better !

My concerns are not about the quality of the RedCat Rampage/HIMOTO WARRIOR MXT-5, I have actually heard they are a pretty good unit.

Never heard of that one, do you have a link? There are probably several names now, due to the factory selling them all over teh world to different importers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks