New 1/5 scale releases????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vtx_f

Does anyone know if there will be a release of a new rig in 2013? Want to get another rig just don't want to buy then and find out after..... Thanks!

Cool thanks everyone! think I'm going to wait till spring and see if anything comes out. Can't run it in the winter where I'm at anyways....

I've an old set of FG MT wheels / tyres - which had been glued as 2x M on one side and 2x H on the other - into which I've installed screws - FANTASTIC on ice I can't even walk on!!

I had the MT doing wheelies on the packed snow/ice!!

Al.

i thought the new fg's were supposed to be out last July...still waiting (want an x6 body)
it has been rumoured team associated will have an sc5 to be released maybe next year and i wouldn't dismiss traxxax either from entering the fray down the road.

oh and HPI are to release the 15cc gas savageXL octane...was supposed to be last May but now spring 2013.

If Traxxas are interested in getting in on the act, they do seem to have rights to Monster Jam trucks .........

THAT WOULD BE NICE!!!

More body options, if they were wise enough to make them compatible with existing LargeScale trucks.

I do fancy a LargeScale Grave Digger, or Max D !!

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks