New 5ive chassis from 7075rc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twissted

photo_hi_res_.JPG

http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/showthread.php?t=12424

Opps

The first pic is an old Redcat design. The rest of the are the new LOSI chassis that I make here at 7075rc.com.
Thanks for letting people know about my chassis Twisted, but you got the price wrong. I'm going to sell it for $275. The 7075 aluminum I use is expensive and it takes a long time to machine one out of billet on the CNC.
They will be up for sale on my website next week.

Hey guys he also make the coolest part that has ever been put on any rc car,truck or buggy.
A quick change diff housing that he also beefed up by installing a bigger bearings in the pinion gear.
7075rc001_zps25f350c1.gif 7075rc005_zps030940c8.gif 7075rc006_zps8800c0bc.gif Losi5ivebuild011_zps06d9e066.gif
The last picture is the rear housing being installed on my streched XB-E that fits the losi 5ive cage and body. This is the most trick R/C truck ever!

Here is the best part 7075 rc is going to build the stretched chassis so you can build one of these also. It uses the XB-E rear dive bones in the front as well as the back to get the wheel base that is needed.

How cool would it be if this diff housing worked on the new Losi XL buggy? and have a custom chassis that let you use losi 5ive clutch parts to mount the motor. That would be one sweet losi!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks