New 71cc?‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crappy weed wacker top end? Oh my Zed when you stick your foot in your mouth you do it well ??. Go find me a 70cc weed wacker. It's more likely off a saw, and quite intriguing tbh. Wonder what the case and rod measurements are. I have some 70, 90, and 100cc top ends that have the same bolt spacing..... go buy me one? I'll get franky back online.

Crappy weed wacker top end? Oh my Zed when you stick your foot in your mouth you do it well ??. Go find me a 70cc weed wacker. It's more likely off a saw, and quite intriguing tbh. Wonder what the case and rod measurements are. I have some 70, 90, and 100cc top ends that have the same bolt spacing..... go buy me one? I'll get franky back online.
Close enough, weedwacker, chainsaw, lawn equipment type stuff. Frankie doesn't need a top end.

Not sure but.....if I find anything ill post up??
Cool. Watched a few videos on the scz's lastnight and they seem to run good. Did see complaints of poor castings on some though. Probably fits the niche of performance but rofun quality.?‍♂️ The one in bebop videos was hauling ass though. Perhaps a hidden gem? mabey the little clutch is just for mockup?

I was searching for just the crankcase last night for a bit, couldn't even find any replacement parts for it. Kinda bummed. Of I could have had a bottom end for cheap I would have started messing with seeing what all top ends I have that would fit. Found the rofun with out pipe for $500-650 too much imo to toss half of it out. Coulnt find anything on the reed engine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks