New addition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one voo full alloy sweet deal are you going to strip it down or just fill her up and run it lol

Hi dwarfy mucker its in dollars $849

Run it and find the faults Lee.
J.
To impatient mate:clown::clown:

Gratz on the new Baja

I didn't find any problems with mine other than the shocks being about 1/2 full... a little play in the steering arm... and 2 bolts a little loose in the bottom frame...

Happy Bashing!

I also got the DDM DOM... sounds wicked... and hauls butt....

Gratz on the new Baja

I didn't find any problems with mine other than the shocks being about 1/2 full... a little play in the steering arm... and 2 bolts a little loose in the bottom frame...

Happy Bashing!

I also got the DDM DOM... sounds wicked... and hauls butt....

Great Sira,did you buy the 2.0? If so how was it when you took it out?
J.

Great Sira,did you buy the 2.0? If so how was it when you took it out?
J.

Yeah... I got it about 1 month ago from Dan...

It's help up nice even though I did smacked a pole head on at about 20mph and bent the front upper plate... (my fault) I just banged it back into shape.:)

I did a short brake in... and then I just hammered it... so far the engine has responded very well.

I've been doing mostly Dirt track jumps, just to find what the weak points are and so far..

I bent the front upper plate... I ordered an HD one from DDM (not here yet)
Had 1 rear shock shaft pull out(maybe some limiting straps might help)... I ordered 2 HPI replacements shock shafts $16 (just got in today)... I also stipped a rear Wheel, but it was my fault for running it loose for a full day! ( I made a mental note to tighten it before the start of the day... I just forgot to read my mental note!)

I have upgraded a lot of parts just to take my hard bashing but I have not installed them yet... I will tomorrow when the rest of my parts come in. I haven't had the need to install them yet... I just want to be prepared!

I'm in the process to take appart and add 15k oil to the diff.... for my driving style (dirt mostly).

I also got street tires and sand tires... just to cover my options

Heres a link to my 1st thread on the 2.0 and it's progress... https://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=7430

Tomorrow I will installing:
HD upper plate
Hd tranny plate
HPI steering arms (so I can use the sealed bearing in the fasteddy kit)
Installing all new bearings kit (mostly for the possible missing bearing mod)
Fixing my shock shaft pull out.

If I were you the main upgrade I would consider is installing all the OuterWear Pre-filters and check those shocks for fluids...thats it!

At the moment it's very dirty ... full of clay dust from the track... I also put on a fully painted HPI Baja Body:ph34r:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks