new airbrushed fg mt body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benckie

this is post up in my so it begines post, but i thought ill save it with you gous on a new post, as some might be intrested in the pained body and not my truck build

the body was painted by kane from KLH concepts custom painting - western australia all i can say is its a totaly sweet job, im more then happy with the service, the price, its a great body sofar two great bodies he has done for me. Im realy hapy with it so ill post up some pictures for you guys

30062009005.jpg

30062009003.jpg

30062009001.jpg

P1090967.jpg

P1090962.jpg

P1090960.jpg

P1090958.jpg

P1090955.jpg

P1090953.jpg

P1090968.jpg

P1090973.jpg

P1090976.jpg

P1090981.jpg

P1090984.jpg

im thinking of limmo tinting the front window to hide the antenna hole in the front window and i might do the two side windows aswell, i know titn goes ont he inside but its still looks good on the out side, i use to do it to my fish tanks.

and i might add one of these also, for looks, but with no lights

b2.gif

thanks i wish i had the skill to paint like that, i didnt use the new body today i was on the black stuff i was to scared i would stuff it

That body is VERY NICE.

I've just bought a 'used but near new' FG MT, and it's great.
Being used to supple nitro MT's I wasn't used to this - very fast and torquey, but can 'hook an edge' in Monster Jam parlence!
It's got an FG roll cage fitted - without lights - and has rolled (gently I may add, on grass) and there are NO problems to body or cage - very tough.

I'd be frightened to use your body - for a few seconds anyway!! :devil:

NICE JOB!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks