Sold / Found NEW BAJA IRP FRONT & REAR HUB ADAPTERS SET ( W/4 COMPRESSION DISC) $100.00 INCL SHIPPING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

machine head

NEW
BAJA IRP FRONT & REAR HUB ADAPTERS SET ( W/4 COMPRESSION DISC)
$100.00 INCL SHIPPING
CONTACT VINCE 404-394-5709 OR [email protected]

Attachments

• BAJA IRP HUB ADAPTERS FT & REAR.JPG
    BAJA IRP HUB ADAPTERS FT & REAR.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
they came separately in another bag need to find them?
I probably have these for over a year and never used them
Vince

sorry cant find them, you can get o rings anywhere to hold the pins in.But they are held in with set screws and lock tit too. If you purchase these items at DDM its over $ 140.00 plus shipping and tax.
Vince

the fronts have screws that get loc tit to the hubs. Sorry the rear do not have set screw only o ring that really does not support the pins. What I have seen other people do is use lock tit on inserting the pins and putting a tie wrap around it in the channel where the o ring will sit. This procedure is a sure fire way not to have the pin fall out.
Vince

its ok thank you
Just contacted pay pal and received the payment, but they don't have an address on file for you. I have the parts boxed up.
please sent me you adreess and ph # to my e mail so I can sentd the package tomarrow for you Vince
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks