new batolone pipe, tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon67

Hello again lads, just got my bartolone pipe but haven't fitted it yet, my engine is running great without it, can anybody tell me what difference it will make and if I will notice it in performance it is going on the original 26 cc that you get with th losi 5ive.
I have a zenoah 28.5cc to go in it but I want to do some tests with the 26 first.
I will test it with the standard tin can first, exel. And top speed with our speed gun and then the same with the bartolone on and again with the 28.5 tincan on, bartolone on, shame I only have the one tuned pipe, things could really get interesting, ho, ho:w00t:

i heard some good stuff about that pipe and if its replacing a can,then you will see a huge difference. theacceleration should be much better but the top speed can be the same if you are already at top revs with the can
there was someone on here around 6months ago that did the same with a jetpro.it did 40mph with a can and 40mph with a tuned pipe, but then you would have the power to gear it up so will top it.losi being 4wd will benefit from the extra torque of the 28.5cc motor.

i heard some good stuff about that pipe and if its replacing a can,then you will see a huge difference. theacceleration should be much better but the top speed can be the same if you are already at top revs with the can
there was someone on here around 6months ago that did the same with a jetpro.it did 40mph with a can and 40mph with a tuned pipe, but then you would have the power to gear it up so will top it.losi being 4wd will benefit from the extra torque of the 28.5cc motor.
Thank very much pal, was hoping to get a reply on this after just spending 200 buff and liike you say the acceleration is where it matters.
I am a bit of a tech spec. Nut and not interested in bull...., but it is good to know there will deffinately be "some" difference.
Not sure if this is a topic people like talking about but I wonder which would give the best improvement, a 28.5 zen. With standard tin can or the standard 26cy with the bartolone pipe.

Thank very much pal, was hoping to get a reply on this after just spending 200 buff and liike you say the acceleration is where it matters.
I am a bit of a tech spec. Nut and not interested in bull...., but it is good to know there will deffinately be "some" difference.
Not sure if this is a topic people like talking about but I wonder which would give the best improvement, a 28.5 zen. With standard tin can or the standard 26cy with the bartolone pipe.
a good pipe will make a much bigger difference then a few cc's. i woulkd rather run a good pipe then a tuned engine if i had to pick one!

a good pipe will make a much bigger difference then a few cc's. i woulkd rather run a good pipe then a tuned engine if i had to pick one!
Seriousely, if I had know'n that I probably would have gone for the flow system,
Do you know much about pipes, the bit of research I did kind of swung me toward the bartolone, but in reality I haven't got a clue if its any good or not, do you know ? .
Is there a significantly better one that I should have gone for.
How about you, what are you using mate.
I am glad to hear there will be a difference in performance, am looking forward to seeing it.
Cheers hyper

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks