New beast yet to run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allanach

What do you guys think?..... yeah its only stock and the wheels need to be changed from right to left but other than that I LIKE IT :)

FGb.jpg

fga.jpg

I like. Nice job on the windows. The paint has a nice glitter to it. Any close ups of your work on the front?
Someones going to have some fun.:cool2:

I notice they changer the tires again. Go get a TesTors Gloss Paint Marker in your desired color and get some lettering on those tires, It looks cool.:cool2: :)

Attachments

• DSC03220.jpg
    DSC03220.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC03216.jpg
    DSC03216.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 43
I like. Nice job on the windows. The paint has a nice glitter to it. Any close ups of your work on the front?
Someones going to have some fun.:cool2:

Ask & you shall receive....
WebBajaandMT028.jpg

This was the second body I have ever done with an airbrush. I used the fastcolor glue along with the glitter for the first two coats. The bonnet does not have as much glitter to it as the glue set in the gun due to operator error, but it all turned out good in the and.The skull has about six coats of pearl backed with two coats of silver and changes colour from white / blue / Yellow.
Sorry about the reflection from the pool table lights as we have had some rain over the last few days and I don't have any out door pics yet.

Thanks Guys, tires are on properly now.

I took it for a run today on an open block of land down the south coast.
They really handle the rough stuff well and the wife gave it a good old thrash also.
The ground was wet with some puddles not to mention the mud and I really enjoyed it.

I can now see why some people don't like comparing them to / with a baja as one is a buggy and the other is a truck.
Both cars drive exactly as they look although the MT has a bit more grunt out of the box, the Baja has a better rear end as far as the diff goes.

I noticed the vertical Brake shaft that pushes the pad against the disc is binding and does not move like silk anymore... is this a common problem on a new truck??

the stock brake is not very good mine did the same thing. if u are on a budget there is an upgraded plastic gear carrier that has a better brake # 6039/5 cost like $35. or get some cable brakes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks