New Dates for 1/5 Scale Off-Road Racing at The Nitro Pit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papago_RC_Raceway

I want to thank everyone for attending our first 1/5 scale off-road race at The Nitro Pit. It was an awesome first turnout. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

I want to especially thank Angel for making the trip from California (and kicking our asses, I will be ready next time and you will have competition ), the Tucson guys for making the trip, and for Ramtech donating a price for 1st place in 2wd Gas Buggy.

Earlier this week I realized that the dates I set for our races were the same as Milestones race dates, so we will change up our schedule. The dates will now be:

August 30th
September 13th (Possibly Round 1 of a series)
October 4th (Possibly Round 2 of a series)
October 18th (Possibly Round 3 of a series)
November 1st (Possibly Round 4 of a series)

Hopefully this will allow the Arizona crew to head out to Cali, and the Cali guys can make it out here for some racing.

After the Nov 1st date, The Nitro Pit will be doing a track layout change, and we should have our other track built, which will be a CORR racing type track that will accomadate 1/5 scale racing and what will be another popular class, short course racing, which will accomadate the Traxxas Slayer, Associated SC8, and the Robotronics BR50, and others that I am sure will be released by then.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks