New DBXL build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avenger44

Just waiting for some better weather and a place to run it can't wait
Oneil 30.5 billet motor bartolone pipe and some other goodies let you know how it runs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 29
How about a parts break down? And what was your goal with this dbxl?

oneil brothers racing zenoah 30.5 billet motor bartolone raw pipe turtle racing pull start turtle racing clutch housing rgi clutch cooling fin bartolone pinion support dgi 1in wheel extensions FID racing front and rear braces cv protectors spectrum dx3s transmitter plans are to race this year if I can find a 1/5 track around my town just moved to Minnesota from Florida and tracks are scarce around here still need to change the servos and tires need to wait for another paycheck lol

oneil brothers racing zenoah 30.5 billet motor bartolone raw pipe turtle racing pull start turtle racing clutch housing rgi clutch cooling fin bartolone pinion support dgi 1in wheel extensions FID racing front and rear braces cv protectors spectrum dx3s transmitter plans are to race this year if I can find a 1/5 track around my town just moved to Minnesota from Florida and tracks are scarce around here still need to change the servos and tires need to wait for another paycheck lol

Nice! I didnt even know all those parts existed! I am excited to see that thing tear it up with the motor. What gearing are you planning on running? And what are you going to do with the diffs?
I wish i could find people to race, we have an abundance of perfect gravel pits that have lots of sand... Alaska doesn't have to many 1/5 scalers!

Right now I am running stock gearing depending on if I find a track I will switch that up still need to take the differentials apart to change the fluid I wish you were closer so we can run together

Right now I am running stock gearing depending on if I find a track I will switch that up still need to take the differentials apart to change the fluid I wish you were closer so we can run together

I work only about 6 months a year, so i have lots of time to run around! I looked at the savox servos, but it doesn't seen they are that beneficial over the spektrums.. maybe I'm missing something.
Horizon told me they were built by the same people?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks