New FG adjustable alloy shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Boy Hobby

Reading the Rules!
Well , it's no secret that the stock FG shocks are somewhat of a disappointment , so we have been working with a company that has developed an improved adjustable alloy shock to replace the stock version.
Excellent quality and after some testing we were very happy with how they performed and held up very well.
Pricing on these compared to the FG alloy version will be almost half the price.

All colors will be available at no extra cost.

Thank you

Attachments

• pro5shocks.jpg
    pro5shocks.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 54
Hello Selwa ,

They sure are nice and well built , we will have a limited amount available in each color for all FG cars , trucks & buggies very soon.

Thanks for looking!
Pete

Pricing will be around $18.22ea complete, compared to the FG version which retail for $29.99ea without the springs.

Pro 5 Shocks for FG
Monster set (8) $145
Marder/Baja (4) $73

FG Version
Monster set (8) $240
Marder/Baja (4) $120

link to FG version.
http://pro5thscale.com/inc/sdetail/1412

Almost half the price , the performance is identical and quality is just as good!
Supplies will be limited at first , so orders will ship as they are received.

Check our site soon , for availability.

Thanks
Pete

Last edited:
Very interesting. They look real nice. Will there be more spring options? Not sure what other performance you can get out of the shocks on a lumber wagon.:clown: Are they smoother or something? What would be the advantage of these other then the adjustment? I think the stock springs seemed too stiff without adjusting them any tighter? fwew now I can breath...:clown:

The stock FG shock springs are fine , but the shock itself is unable to be tuned or adjusted.
For certain applications you need to be able to adjust your suspension and the answer to your question is , YES it will have a much smoother ride.
The upgradable FG alloy shocks are a good upgrade for everyone , the problem is , not many people want to plunk down almost $250 for them.

Our version is of the same quality , but at half the price , so it's an easy upgrade that will improve your Truck or buggy handling capability.

How do we keep our pricing down compared to the FG version???
We don't need to import them into the U.S , that alone will keep the cost down and make everything more affordable.

Thanks for the questions
Pete

Oh my those look nice. I better get out and hussle up some work. I just have the stockers on my semi. I just replaced one stock shock too but these would look nice.

When are they available then?

They will be ready to ship by Oct 31st , end of the week.

First come , first serve , we are limited on supplies.

Thanks

All colors now in stock.

Besides a tuned pipe, this is going to be the best upgrade you can do on your FG Monster or Stadium trucks!

There going fast, so there is a limited amount of each color.

Thank you
Pro 5th Scale

Attachments

• PB100465.jpg
    PB100465.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 14
  • PB100473.jpg
    PB100473.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 16
  • PB100470.jpg
    PB100470.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 28
  • PB100458.jpg
    PB100458.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 16
Hello Robert,

Yes the shocks come complete ready to install, nothing else needed to do, but remove your stock shocks and install the upgrade.

Thank you

Can you provide some pics of the inside parts and construction? Many people are going to want to see before buying otherwise it ends up being a cat in a bag.

2 questions

are they only sold in sets, I've a fg baja/marder with twin shocks on the rear so would need 4 long shocks

how come your website is trying to charge $20 shipping to Canada... thought is was free

If you were buying them directly from the forum under ( market place ) located at the bottom of this forum, shipping is included as stated ( FREE ).

The site cannot determine itself FREE for worldwide shipping or should I say individual locations.
We need to charge shipping cost to overseas customers, as stated in the forum US & Canada only for FREE shipping.
Best thing to do is contact us direct so we can make those changes for you.

Also, I can provide ( 4 ) shocks for you in any of the colors you choose.

AKZIP, I will get some pictures up as soon as I can.

Thank you

[email protected]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks