New FG Leopard 4 Comp Available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they also have a 2wd version coming out at the same time both cars wont be available till mid week west coast models also have the 2 cars up with a availability from mid week but i loved my original leopard and i can see me buying another maybe

i preordered mine yesterday kits wont be released with english build instructions for a week only ones available have german instructions

King Cobra Distribution are selling the 4WD for £2260 or the 2WD is £1600
I would've post a link, but The KCD sites server is down.
@ sperera, correct .The new comp models 4WD & 2WD are all alloy except for the front upper arms,Longer & wider than previous Leos . Older Sports-line kits were plastic.

I'd rather have this over an MCD. friend payed £2500 on his RR Evo III Comp, and sold the rolling chassis @ £300 , 2 months later .The LSDs kept melting due to bulk heads /diff cases falling apart.(Never bashed ,just raced)
I've built a few 4X4 FG kits & think belt drive is more reliable @ 1/5 scale size.
@ whizzy . You'll be one of the first in the country.way to go.

Last edited:
thanks for the info fellas. ive never owned a MCD so cant say anthing good or bad about them. I have and do own FG and happily say best large scale ive every had, running a 4WD fg baja at the moment and belt system has never let me down plus so easy to work on.

might have to look at a 4WD leo sportline in the future :D

the first Leopard 2WD in the uk. This will be the FG factory Team Car to be driven by Richard Stiles in the UK next season. the car comes with tuned pipe,airfilter and filter bag and zen 26cc.

KCR00813_01.jpg
KCR00813_02.jpg
KCR00813_03.jpg
KCR00813_04.jpg
KCR00813_05.jpg

Only 2WD , but DAMB! That is a seriously nice car . Like the fact Fg decided to turn the whole steering mech on it's head... won't work on the 4x4 though?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks