new hpi baja 5t need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squirrelly

:helpsmilie:hey guys I just got a new hpi baja 5t, and i am a big horse power fan so I got the cy31rc full port and polish from DDM now I need to know what to add to keep everything from blowing apart, any help out there would be greatfull.
new to this 5th scale fun, as fast as the stock motor with a hpi pipe is I am worried about dif, dog bones and so on maybe some new gearing to ? help plz :helpsmilie:

Make sure the diff has oil in it, a lot of the 5t RTR are coming with empty diffs!

I would use it as is and upgrade when something breaks, no sense in shelling out dosh for something that's still working. :)

check your post in the newby area, i left a small list of things you ll likely want to look at before to long.

ive had my 5t , since they came out in the uk (7 weeks or so ) , ive given it some serious abuse .. fitted my esp 27.2 on a standard 5t can , straight away .. and beleive me that motor makes it shift ... you ask anybody at our track , thats one quick car/truck ... i would never go any higher than the 27.2 again ( been there done that ).. the only trouble is , im going to have to buy a esp head kit combo , for my fg beetle .... :scared: incase it gets jealous :beta:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks