New HPI Baja Owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroTheHero

Hey all, So I just got a super bee kill switch to use with my spektrum DX4C. I know about the issues they have, and have set it up exactly as instructed. The aux switch works to activate the kill switch but when I turn of the rx, the super doesn't activate. I have tried everything I can think of, any suggestions? Also while screwing around with this my throttle servo now only works for the gas, when I push the trigger forward for brake it doesn't move. Any suggestions on that. Let me know if you need more information cause I'm at the end of my rope on these two problems.

-Justin

Emails replied to. Sounds like a failsafe setup issue. Or bad receiver. Try a different receiver and see if the problems go away.

I had a problem with my HPI Baja 5SC and RC Super bee kill switch. I was running the stock HPI radio and receiver. After installing the Killer RC switch all that would work was the fail safe. After doing some research I found out the HPI radio and receiver was not compatible with the kill switch. So I bought a Futaba 3pmx with receiver. It works like a charm now.

Last edited:
It actaully was just Gremlins in TX, Changed models and the break started working again, Still can't get the Super bee to activate on loss of TX but it works with the aux switch which is good enough for now. I'll mess about with it more later.

Thanks Guys

P.S. Kent is the man.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks