New Hurrax Toxyc 4wd Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris

Hi Guys
Here are some pictures of the new 4WD Hurrax Toxyc (The Ultimate Racing Machine)
New Toxyc 4WD is a high-performance off-road racing Buggy with the following unique features:
- extreme low centre of gravity due to the maximum lowered drive train and engine positioning
- light weight construction for better power to weight ratio
- Perfectly balanced - weight distribution
- unique push-rod shock system
- maximum grip due to new suspension setup
- high-grip multipin tyres
- and much more!
The Buggy fits German OR6 race regulations.
More technical details plus delivery date and price will be published soon at www.danielspitstop.com.au.

Note: Final Buggy will be in some technical details different to the here shown prototype.
Pyrad body was used on prototype Buggy only. The Final Hurrax Toxyc will have Buggy style body

Attachments

• 20112234931673.jpg
    20112234931673.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 2011223441218.jpg
    2011223441218.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 63
  • 20112232837262.jpg
    20112232837262.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20112232851813.jpg
    20112232851813.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 20112233550475.jpg
    20112233550475.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 54
that looks like one awesome machine, love the inboard shocks, looks very light too which is great for racing and durability.

any idea when this will hit oz and what pricing will be?

Loving that! The engine looks like a SOLO layout and standard layout mixed.
I would have liked to see a cage or top brace on it to give it more rigidity.Top car all the same.:cool:
J

this is an awesome machine...apparently has been under test for over a year. I did see sneak photos at the beginning of last year posted by ashaltcowboy before they were deleted.
this is going to cause some red faces at MCD i reckon.
Finally we have a new 1/5 offrad platform...
makes me laugh, HPI/MCD/FG etc with all their resources have been usurped by a 3 year old company that hasn't stopped developing since day one. I guess that's what you get when the owner is an enthusiast instead of someone just looking to make money. i'm definitely getting one of these.

Hi
Some info About Hurrax:
Hurrax is owned by a German Hobbyist Sebastian Rupprecht. He had a passion in designing and manufacturing a good reliable 4WD 1/5 Buggy. To make his dream a reality due to high manufacturing costs in Germany he moved to Hong Kong. He setup a factory there. As most manufactures in the word do. Under German management and Chinese labour he is manufacturing and developing very good 4wd 1/5 buggies.
Sebastian is very determent in producing very good German Quality models. He listens to feedback and acts on it without any “red tape” and delays. With his attitude he has the German and DPS Racing team’s attention.
I think Hurrax is reasonably priced. The upgrade parts are manufactured by Hurrax and like other spare parts are reasonably price making running cost fairly affordable. I think this is very important in today financial climate.
I am a mad hobbyist myself with “dreams” in developing good reliable parts and good reliable 4wd RC Buggy. I must say being involved with Sebastian has realized some of my dreams by letting me being involved in testing and development of the OR-6.
Sebastian and I share the same passion, not like other manufactures development of new cars and parts happen very fast. It is not a secret that Sebastian is a businessman, but what makes him different, is his passion and personalized service. Most salespeople promise the world, but not many deliver!
At first I was a little bit hesitant in getting involved with Hurrax. It didn’t take long for Sebastian to earn my respect.
Today I am very proud to be associated with Hurrax.
Thank you Sebastian.

Hello.
I designed this car for Sebastian.
All my ideas, I could not convert.
Many production parts should be used
Hurrax is the second Car that I have even developed.
So I could fall back on a lot of knowledge, so it is good to drive and is also durable
It was a long way to get this vehicle yet suitable for serial production and also to contest the race.

here's a few more action shots in the link...every pic off a jump shows how well it flies..although the whole layout has changed from the pyrad/crypton that fly just aswesome off the jumps it is still perfectly balanced. I can't wait to get one of these.

http://www.hurrax.de/en/carShows.asp?carId=95

Looks like Hurrax can back up a great looking car range with a car that may go well. Nice design and touches.

What is the customer service back up like in the UK, this will determine how well the car sells. I have spoken to many that like myself love the look of the cars but have heard horror stories about the lack of back up in the UK so many like me were forced to look at MCD, FTX, Hormann etc. etc.

Without the product and service being offered through well set up and run organisations like Rossendale models and King Cobra etc. the Hurrax brand will not prosper but in my opinion it deserves to prosper.

I wish them well and I would buy one if the above can be addressed.

here's some pics of the production version ... this looks awesome.
a vrc pro side pipe has also been made for it. only as a roller but with vrc pipe and comparable motor it'll price less than the fg leopard comp...should be around 2K for the roller, pipe another 239.

201161813578623.jpg
2011618135639711.jpg
201161813580157.jpg
2011618135928904.jpg
20116461458595.jpg

more pics here http://www.hurrax.de/en/carShows.asp?carId=112

i can't wait for mine to arrive see how it does round my track... my pyrad goes real well round the track and is 37Lb, the toxyc is reputed to be about 8lb lighter so should be real quick:cup-1:

yup,me:w00t: my website is up and running...still under construction but getting there slowly http://www.hurraxracing.com/

my new toxyc all shiny
attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg
attachment.jpg

and here' a quick vid of second outing on a stupidly dusty track with zero traction but gives you a bit of an idea of how it runs...it's quick and reacts real fast...7mins and a clean freshly oiled filter was clogged

http://www.youtube.com/user/mooman007uk

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks