New King motors alloy version.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midwestguy69

From dan...i asked when he was getting the next batch of 29cc cars in....

Hi, I will be getting more in May. The new alloy buggies I am getting will have all the aluminum parts my last one had but will also have alloy transmission, alloy piggyback vvc shocks, alloy rev box muffler, alloy air filter, and alloy light pods. I can sell one for $950 shipped. thanks Dan

yeah nice deal :cool: that will really upset the HPI boys :badair::lol:

i know hpi build quality is poop hot but £800+ for pritty much the same thing???? no wonder more and more people are buyin the km cars. did you take a look at the km 5t andy? works out at around £500 + delivery :cool2::cool2:

thats a bit pricey tho, rc modelz getting them in stock around may, in a box build yea self for about £450, i was going to upgrade my baja but all the bits and bobs i want come to well more than £450 so might just get the kit.

the 3.0 or the 2.0?????????? the 3.0 has the upgraded alloy gear box and a few other bits the 2.0 doesn't, but £450 is a good price either way plus you get to build it yourself ;)

the 3.0 or the 2.0?????????? the 3.0 has the upgraded alloy gear box and a few other bits the 2.0 doesn't, but £450 is a good price either way plus you get to build it yourself ;)

think the 3.0 kit will be a very good seller when he gets them in stock, there only seems rc modelz who,s importing in the uk, that bloke in saudi seems to have the full range of km,s ,

think the 3.0 kit will be a very good seller when he gets them in stock, there only seems rc modelz who,s importing in the uk, that bloke in saudi seems to have the full range of km,s ,

no doubt he'll end up gettin the 5t sooner or later paul, i do like the 5t after seein that one up at rossmods track :censored: awsome air and it took it like the nitros used too :cup-1::cup-1::cup-1:

no doubt he'll end up gettin the 5t sooner or later paul, i do like the 5t after seein that one up at rossmods track :censored: awsome air and it took it like the nitros used too :cup-1::cup-1::cup-1:

yes they are very nice :cool: that 1 took some abuse & only broke the steering arm :rockon:

i know hpi build quality is poop hot but £800+ for pritty much the same thing???? no wonder more and more people are buyin the km cars. did you take a look at the km 5t andy? works out at around £500 + delivery :cool2::cool2:

even £800 only gets you a 23cc 5b, and not a bit of bling. yea there made well but by all acounts so are the km,s there even bringing a 4wd baja out:rock-on:

:clown: yeah it must have been over 6 feet on that last jump, it cleared that dopey lookin lad that was fekin about with the black baja tryin to get it to run right :clown::clown::clown:

:lol::lol: yeah he was fannying about with that trying to tune it up for ages. Did you see he was tweaking H & L needles at the same time rather than 1 step at a time. I would have asked for help if I was him :badair:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks