New KM Leaking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no experience of KM's but I'm pretty sure this is not supposed to happen out of the box!! :(

The only things you can do is to either return it to the dealer or strip it down and repair it. Personally I would be calling the dealer, take some shots and email them so he can see the problem then work out the solution with him directly.

Makes you wonder about the quality control but I have seen quite a few KM's running and they take as much abuse as the HPI Baja or any other car I have seen.

I have no experience of KM's but I'm pretty sure this is not supposed to happen out of the box!! :(

The only things you can do is to either return it to the dealer or strip it down and repair it. Personally I would be calling the dealer, take some shots and email them so he can see the problem then work out the solution with him directly.

Makes you wonder about the quality control but I have seen quite a few KM's running and they take as much abuse as the HPI Baja or any other car I have seen.
I bought it from Dan on Ebay. I hope he will make it right. Everybody says he will take care of you. I hope this is true.

Dan is the guy i got mine from, and he did right by me as well on a few things, i had to have a new diff on mine as well, there was no diff fluid in mine, so whennew one arrived i also got a spare diff gasket set, and opened it up, and put diff fluid in it before i installed it. that is prolly a major thing that needs to be checked before you run it, make sure its got fluid in diff.

Yes, he has awesome service! I hope he does well, he sent me a couple parts and new CD after I sent in some pics.

Yes, he has awesome service! I hope he does well, he sent me a couple parts and new CD after I sent in some pics.
i think i better check my km's diff it that the case, i know my rear shock were leaking,and one of the shocks shafts bent real easy,my wheel fell off with a small knock,but that just the c clip that holds it on, ive barrell rolled my fg marder at over 50mph before,and that had less damage,but these km handle sooooo gud!!!;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks