new losi 5ive t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xscrick

proud owner of a new silver orange rtr 5ive t. upgrading now,, putting in a obr 30.5 prostock with bartolone mesh plate , carrier , case, xp pipe in chrome, snapper clutch , flm braces, killer rc kill switch etc,,, work in progress with all the snow outside,, damn winter.............

proud owner of a new silver orange rtr 5ive t. upgrading now,, putting in a obr 30.5 prostock with bartolone mesh plate , carrier , case, xp pipe in chrome, snapper clutch , flm braces, killer rc kill switch etc,,, work in progress with all the snow outside,, damn winter.............

Congrats! Speaking of snow, anyone have treads for their 5t for snow driving?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice truck, but those cheesy flames... its just me, they are used so much as if the rc world is running out of them.

I say the same about winter, most of my projects are on a halt, am tired of having to always be brining stuff inside the house to work on them.

Nice truck, but those cheesy flames... its just me, they are used so much as if the rc world is running out of them.

I say the same about winter, most of my projects are on a halt, am tired of having to always be brining stuff inside the house to work on them.
Dear Crankestein,
I believe no one makes 1/5 masks of any type.
All the masks were made from of computer program and a cutting printer.
No air brush used just rattle cans.
It not the image it's the skill.
See pic. Is this more to you're liking. Decals and Rap with Air Bubbles.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows Jr.IMG_0437.jpg
AKA: Road Reaper

Dear Flame artist;

Do appreciate your concern and for taking the time to explain your artistic skills.

Even if the flames were made with q-tips and a toothbrush, and was all made with 24k gold, I just don't dig flames on rc cars, or anything, clothing, stickers, fleece, carpet, whatever... not my cup of tea. For a few years I lived in a southern state where it was every other car/ motorcycle, coffee cup, tattoo, swimsuit, basketball shorts, dining table, wall, you name it, had flames, and since then it is what it is. I even saw a road cyclist with a flame jersey and it was very tempting to run him over... jk, I was like, even that? what tha heck!

The Vekta, that is nice, more Dakkar style theme +1

Dear Flame artist;

Do appreciate your concern and for taking the time to explain your artistic skills.

Even if the flames were made with q-tips and a toothbrush, and was all made with 24k gold, I just don't dig flames on rc cars, or anything, clothing, stickers, fleece, carpet, whatever... not my cup of tea. For a few years I lived in a southern state where it was every other car/ motorcycle, coffee cup, tattoo, swimsuit, basketball shorts, dining table, wall, you name it, had flames, and since then it is what it is. I even saw a road cyclist with a flame jersey and it was very tempting to run him over... jk, I was like, even that? what tha heck!

The Vekta, that is nice, more Dakkar style theme +1

Dear C@rankestein,
I though about my first reply to you.
I worded it poorly I made it sound like I was bragging.
I respect everyones taste on themes. I do not like wraps and decals that are available for 5th scale they are problematic, I always painted all my RC's. Nothing looks better then a painted Lexan body.
My main point I was that the industry fails to provide Masks Themes of any type for 5th scale Painters.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows J.

Dear C@rankestein,
I though about my first reply to you.
I worded it poorly I made it sound like I was bragging.
I respect everyones taste on themes. I do not like wraps and decals that are available for 5th scale they are problematic, I always painted all my RC's. Nothing looks better then a painted Lexan body.
My main point I was that the industry fails to provide Masks Themes of any type for 5th scale Painters.
Best Regards,
William E. Burrows J.

how did me buying a new losi turn into a post about flame jobs and vekta's??

Did your Losi come with a 2 bolt or 4 bolt?...and what color is you TR snapper clutch bell? The one i bought is shiny silver but i couldnt use it. When I tightened it down to the clutch houseing it did NOT spin freely. It was binding really bad. Thought it was my clutch housing causing the problem so i bought the TR clutch housing. NOPE. That didnt fix the issue. Tried shimming the the clutch bell..that didnt work either. I ended up buying another snapper clutch bell from my LHS(raw color) and it worked no problem with both clutch housings...

hi, mines the orange and silver rtr,, came with a dynamite 29cc 4 bolt, took out,, put in my obr 30.5 prostock. using the bartolone clutch case and carrier with the snapper clutch and clutch bell, , no issues, everything fit as it should. put the gp 460 pullstart and got outerwears cover for it,, only come in black though, still need to mod it to fit the losi,, hits the rear chassis brace. already have a ada intake and 990 wth a unifiter short stack filter on it, should work good. still need to put on the chrome bartolone xp pipe on it . put in the flm chassis braces, the ddm steering top plate. , outerwears shock covers, jofer rc hd skid plates,, added the bartolone plastic roll cage dirt guards, simple bolt on, didn't use there rear one, used full force rcs rear, more coverage,, bolt on too, easy,,, list goes on wanna get the futaba 3pv radio for it,,, but out of stock everywhere till sometime this feb

no radio yet, more parts coming,, complete irp turnbuckles and camber links,, flm easy diff mount in blue,, rcr brakes, love them on my baja locks wheels up now,,, never had problems of stopping,. also have hostile rear hub coming, tfe steering collars, tlr steering arm, team chase steering arm, full force v2 high flow fuel line kit, etc,, so much for a cheap build hehehehe cant wait though

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks