New Losi DBXL parts from SCZRacing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCZ

This engine brace is designing for the LOSI DBXL and it is just apply to the SCZE-290.
It will be launched in recent.

Last edited:
This one looks like it will fit a Reed case or should I say an alloy case, they are fatter than cast aluminum, can I get this now?
Thank you for your attention to our new products.The product have been launched and you can buy it.The more info you can get access the website:www.arearc.com

Can you start ANOTHER thread about parts you are making!:w00t:
Hello,thank you for your attention to our new products firstly.And we will upgrade our new products in recent.Please pay attention to us continue.

Area RC Splitting Center Diff Bracket for Losi DBXL is coming soon.

Area RC Splitting Center Diff Bracket for Losi DBXL is coming soon.

Last edited:
The conceptual products

Hello,friends,can you guess what is it?This conceptual product is under the research and development phase.Please pay attention to our new products continue.

Last edited:
Hmm... its for the engine.
Looks like the house has a kind of dual axle design.
Im thinking compressor, but compressed air on a 2 stroke engine...

I was hopeing new diff, but those flanges are for the engine 100%.

If you are taking requests, then I would like to see a front and rear center ball drive shaft for the Losi DBXL.

Something like this:
inc_image[1]%20(2).jpg

Then you would have my undivided attention!
:)

The conceptual products

It's a blower but two stroke motors don't do well with them
Not enough overlap time between the exhaust closing and intake port closing to help [emoji23] but for a four stroke motor [emoji15]
But who am I kidding I want one just for the Cool factor

Last edited:
yep I go with that mate was thinking myself it was a charger get it to work and it will be a supercharger I want one but its got to sound right it needs the whine

That IS really nice looking. Too bad those with a Bartolone pipe have to remove the pipe everytime we have to mess with the clutch/pinion. I cut the plastic piece so I can just remove the front half when I need to get at the clutch. Would be nice to see an aluminum piece that separates, but, it'd be just for Bartolone pipe owners:rolleyes:

Back