NEW Losi MTXL monster truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NAH!!
Just needs a bigger motor - MUCH bigger!!
That'll sort it out no problem.

Al.
You might be right! But right now just looking for stability after a lot of upgrades.
Big fan so far of the Vertigo Clutch Bell with Hex drive set up. Even if I do sacrifice a little torque off the line. That top end gear is nice!

Ideally Vertigo Performance Parts will release a Losi MTXL version with 67T compatibility. Fingers crossed.

Cut a 4" piece of heater hose pull cord through and install pull start. It will keep it higher than the pipe and you won't have to reach in and burn your hand trying to pull it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love ghetto solutions like that. I have plenty of them in my own truck hehe. Have anyone figured out why there is a Bartolone sticker on the MTXL? +What part did he have in developing the truck?

I love ghetto solutions like that. I have plenty of them in my own truck hehe. Have anyone figured out why there is a Bartolone sticker on the MTXL? +What part did he have in developing the truck?

I think its because they Rock! My pipe and clutch carrier are Bartolone. Of course aftermarket but still...

Looks nice - I'll be looking to pick one up when they do a _E_ version. Surprised about how little interest there is in this truck. I expect some fire sales as Horizon tries to clear inventory over the next quarter or two.

Last edited:
NEW VIDEO for you Folks!

Just wondering if the Bartalone pipe melts the lexan body at all in any place? It looks like it sits close to the elbow of the pipe and looks like you have some white paint on the pipe where it might contact the body. Thanks,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks