New LSRA Happenings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
I wanted to take a few moments to let you all know about the latest round of things going on with LSRA.

first I would like to say I have been hearing Rumors a lot of you are talking behind the scenes about LSRA, and our Goals and Intentions. I would like to say, If you have ANY questions, or any Comments, or any Suggestions, PLEASE Feel free to contact me directly either thru PM or Email to
timlocke at largescaleracing.net My email and PM box is always open (unless its full. lol)

So on with the post at hand.

LSRA is Proud, Happy, and Pleased to announce in the last 2 or 3 weeks, we have had 5 to 6, well known Large Scale Sponsors come aboard to work diligently with us, to help make Nationally Sanctioned Racing and other Large Scale National Events something you all can benefit from, attend, and enjoy, regardless of you Skill Level or Ability.

The first company to want to help was Hostile Hobby Products. Many of you know Hostile Rob as the Hostile HPI Baja 5 series RC Tire Guru. Rob has put a lot of work into bringing to market, not only a good lasting tire, but the BEST ASSORTMENT of treads on the market today, for pretty much ANY RC line, let alone specific model! Hostile Hobby is dedicated to helping bring well deserved recognition to our beloved Large Scale Hobby by offering High Quality Tires and Foams for the HPI Baja 5 series of RC. Hostile Hobby Products are geared to bring large scale racing products and racing to a new level.

The next company to want to work toward more national recognition of Large Scale happenings is Scorpion Unlimited. "Koz" as he is known, is a relative newcomer to RC, having only been involved with RC in general a mere 3 to 4 yrs, but he has certainly not let his newbness stop him from producing a BashProof Heavy Duty line of chassis, and chassis parts for the HPI Baja 1/5th scale line of RC. Now with a Light Weight Chassis designed for the Racer in mind, Koz and Scorpion Unlimited is enthused to be working with LSRA to help promote the Large Scale Hobby.

The third company to get involved is Slammer RC. Ron has been a racer for most of his life, and has traveled extensively as a sponsored driver for many different company's in the RC Environment. Ron brings allot of experience and knowledge to help LS RA bring large scale racing to a more national spotlight. Along with his involvement with LSRA, Ron owns Slammer RC, which produces protection merchandise for your large scale gas motors, which help keep rocks, sticks and other flywheel braking stuff out of the running motor. Slammer also has more protection minded gear coming for your Large Scale RC Motors and Cars. With Ron's background, He and Slammer RC are great additions to LSRA and our dedication in growing and Promoting the Large Scale Hobby.

Next up is ONeill Brothers Racing. Many folks in the large scale hobby know the Name Oneill Brothers Racing. OBros, have been providing Sales and Service to the Large Scale community for quite some time with a retail store providing Modified, and Stock motors for our needs, as well as Motor Accessories such as Tuned pipes, motor parts, topend, and other various large scale items. The Name Oneill Brothers is recognized not only in Large Scale Off road RC, but On road RC, as well as the RC Boating community. Like LSRA, Oneill Brothers are very interested in seeing the Large Scale Hobby grow in a more nationally recognized environment, and are happy to be working with LSRA to accomplish just that.

Next is Turtle Racing Products. Turtle Dave is known to produce Large Scale parts that are nothing short of outstanding wihtout being overpriced. Many of you recognize the name Turtle Racing with High Quality, Well Designed, Well Fitting Hop ups and Upgrade pieces for the HPI Baja 5 series of RC. From the first Phatdaddy shock tower brace, to the RTR Diff Saver Cups, to the recently released Heavy Duty Clutch System for the Baja, Turtle Dave and Turtle Racing Products is dedicated to bringing to market the best upgrades and functioning hop ups money can buy for your Large Scale RC. With companies like Turtle Racing Products and LSRA working together, the Large Scale Hobby will be becoming more nationally recognized, which is a win for you the enthusiast.

LSRA wants to say Thank You to our New Sponsors. We look forward to working with you all to create a National Organization, that is dedicated to bringing the Large Scale part of the RC Hobby to the forefront of the national spotlight here in the USA. We are excited to be working with such an Outstanding Group of Like Minded and Dedicated Individuals. With Companies and Individuals like you guys, we are sure to accomplish our goal with ease.

Please take a few minutes to check out more info on our great sponsors and who else is joining LSRA at www.largescaleracing.net/news

Timmahh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks