New radio for DBXL with telemetry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBXLGUY

I was thinking of getting the SKY FLY FS-iT4 radio for my DBXL because of the price and options of the radio. What do people think Yes or No? What other radios would you guys recommend under $200? Wanted telemetry option. Thanks.

I'm a Futaba fan so if it was me I'd save a few bucks more and get the Futaba 4PLS. Add with it one of @Killer RC's transmitter LiFe batteries and you have one heck of a combo.

Last edited:
I don't know I had it on my 5 just because it came with it and I had a Spectrem Radio I think its a waste but I'm a racer it's not on the car now it's in a box of junk some where like most of the others on here

Junk. STOP!! FLY SKY 3 not sure of the model is more reliable. A buddy purchased one from having the #3 model and went back. He had a horrible time with it. I know it sounds great but he ended up having a lot of problems. In my opinion this is the kind of stuff that gives a bad taste of the hobby for the new hobbyist. Or get a Futaba and be done with it, but if you must get the Fly Sky 3

The temp and speed sensor stuff is kinda gimmicky. Not really useful or accurate. Most guys don't need or use em. I'd just get a good radio like the Futaba 4PLS, a Super Bee kill switch, and go run the car a bit. Then you can add on the other upgrades as you go.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks