New radio suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on what you want. Me personally would find a used Ko Propo - Eurus with a couple of mods for it. Sure the tech is getting old but unless you desperately need those new driving assists like UAV I can think of nothing in the market that gives me as solid feel and performance as Ko Propo. Hence, the new ones are very expensive. You can get new radios from a wash of brands with all sorts of bells and whistles, lcd screens and what have you that just does not reach the heels of the Eurus even if they look flashier and play an engine sound when you turn it on. Also, I love the look of the Ko Propo. Its looks like an alien hand(tentacle?) gun. It could only have been designed and gotten approval in Japan where Ko Propo is from.

That said. The technology behind this is mature. Its hard to go wrong unless you keep those lame RTR ones they throw at you if you go anywhere near a hobby store and even then, even then they are better than the poop I stated out with is for absolutely certain. Pick one that feels good in your hand. Which allows you to adjust the feedback from the wheel. Thats about it. Anyone have anytning to add?

If you are just going to bang around and bash...I'd say get a Flysky GTB3. Don't let the price fool you. It's a decent radio. Recievers are small and don't cost much either. Has many of the features of more expensive radios but no where near the price.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks