New Rally body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prehn

Just wanna post my newpainted Rally body
Not blue like all other

Attachments

• 171207 017.jpg
    171207 017.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 171207 018.jpg
    171207 018.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 70
body

That looks perfect brother.I just ordered the baja 1000 and it is lots of money to get the whole thing but when the wife gives in a bit The RALLY IN NEXT.
My god that is a nice race car.
How is the performance of it ??
How fast is it and what combo motor and gears are you running??
AS FAST AS THE 2WD ??
cheers

im running a 26 motor with jetpro, and i must say, it don't need power

im running nr 8 gear combo from the official MCD chart

With the gears you can run it as low as 37 km/h and as high as 108 km/h

hehe, i have never tryed running the 108 km/h gears

I don't thing they are any good for normal running, unless you whant to run on the highway :)

index.php

http://www.fg-forum.dk/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=17978.0;attach=21969

Hi there

thanks

I am getting the steel c,d gears but only 23 and 26 is available
is that okay??
is your car responsive??
how is the handling and corners ??
cheers

when i first saw this diagram i thought that my ratio was in the top end, cause is so fast of the line

23 and 26 - i cant get hold of here in denmark - somehow we only have 24 and 25
you can also yse 19-30 i think for C and D

sorry - did not answer the handling question

im used to 2wd, and with the 4wd there is no going back

i goes so much faster around turns that 2wd.
also now i can drift like the 1:10 electric cars. :cool2: :)

Definitely the MCD's performance is superior. I have ran all of the models & compared them to 2wd models & there is no comparison. I'm in the process of picking my rally car too. I have a Baja1000 now & love it. Different tire combos for different conditions. The steel gears in 23 & 26 are good. It gives you a different way to split the gear ranges. It has been a great help for the trucks. I'm sure for the cars it will be the same. We have had no gear problems at all since changing to them. The outside gears have minor wear with TONS of abuse !

Gear ratio, please explain

Hi I also have a MCD rally car and i just ordered z24,z25 in steel.
Can you please give all the data on he gears where you use 23, 26? What are the other gears?
I cant find it in any chart.

Thanks
Fredrik

Definitely the MCD's performance is superior. I have ran all of the models & compared them to 2wd models & there is no comparison. I'm in the process of picking my rally car too. I have a Baja1000 now & love it. Different tire combos for different conditions. The steel gears in 23 & 26 are good. It gives you a different way to split the gear ranges. It has been a great help for the trucks. I'm sure for the cars it will be the same. We have had no gear problems at all since changing to them. The outside gears have minor wear with TONS of abuse !

Hi I also have a MCD rally car and i just ordered z24,z25 in steel.
Can you please give all the data on he gears where you use 23, 26? What are the other gears?
I cant find it in any chart.

Thanks
Fredrik

The 23/26 combo are only available in steel. There are no plastic gears in this combo. They are worth purchasing. Make the trans almost bullet proof !

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks