new rc racer coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreb

in nine months we the rc racing world will have a new member. i just found out i'm going to be a daddy again. i can't wait. WHO RA

Congrats!! We have 2 girls and twin boys on the way!!!!! The Selwa Racing team is born!!:cool2::cool2:

Sleepless nights are on the way again!! :helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Congrats!! We have 2 girls and twin boys on the way!!!!! The Selwa Racing team is born!!:cool2::cool2:

Sleepless nights are on the way again!! :helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Congrats to both of you guys (Selwa and Krebs). I don't know how many this will be for you Krebs, but Selwa, you better think of buying that H1 back again. :)

Congrats to both of you guys (Selwa and Krebs). I don't know how many this will be for you Krebs, but Selwa, you better think of buying that H1 back again. :)

:clown::clown: Thanks!! As for the H1 I do miss it still but still have the H3 which is my daily vehicle. Picked up a Grand Caravan for the wife and family. Can't beat $23K out the door for a brand new one. With 4 kids there was no other way to go.

Congratulations chaps :cool2: I got 3 boys ere so there will be loads of large scale birthday pressies when they get a bit older :cool2: Will cost me a fortune :helpsmilie:

mama just got back from the doc's and he said she's 5 weeks and the due date is sept 4. i'm soo excited. next xmas will be cool. baby's first rc car, what will it be.............maybe a baja, or monster truck or maybe i should start out smaller.lol

mama just got back from the doc's and he said she's 5 weeks and the due date is sept 4. i'm soo excited. next xmas will be cool. baby's first rc car, what will it be.............maybe a baja, or monster truck or maybe i should start out smaller.lol

Nice one....has to be a baja so you can try it out every now and again to make sure its working ok :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks